Monday, May 02, 2005

Welcome to My Resume



Posted by Hello











My name is Bill Ranta, and I am currently seeking an opportunity to serve a community of people that needs a leader who has thirteen years of ministry experience. I am passionate about seeing God's church grow, as God's people are empowered by the Holy Spirit and lending thier gifts to expand the kingdom. I want to see lost people found, broken people healed, and the less fortunate loved and served. I have a B.A. in Psychology from Asbury College, and a Masters of Counseling and Masters of Dinviity from Asbury Seminary. My gifts are administration and leadership. I am also a trained and licensed professional counselor for the State of Michigan. I've had many experiences that have shaped me into the pastoral leader that I am today. Below are just a few.