Monday, May 02, 2005


Olathe, Kansas - Senior Pastor Posted by Hello
As a senior pastor in Olathe, Kansas, I was challenged in many ways and my leadership skills were greatly sharpened. As the primary leader of the congregation, I helped to establish a clear vision and values that reflected the strength of the church, and what God was calling them into as a community of believers set out to impact a young culture. The church met in a school and owned 9 acres of land that they were planning to build a new sancturary on. During my time there, I was able to lead in a successful fund raising campaign in which $350,000 worth of pledges were made. As momentum continued in our compaign, we started to see a change in our focus as a church by becomming more outward focused and clear in our purpose as a church.